In the new era of the competitive environment, doing business depends very much on the use of information technology to be successful. There are many companies in Cambodia increase their branding awareness to potential clients through internet marketing strategies, such as Smart, Cellcard, ABA Bank, Pi Pay and more.
By knowing of the importance of this innovative, ToucanAsia a Web design and development in Cambodia conducts the seminar on “Branding and Media Advertising (Digital Marketing)” which exclusively for Don Bosco Kep students. That event will be on Saturday 9 February 2019 from 8:00 am to 12:00 am.
The purpose of this seminar is to educate and encourage students to be a young digital marketing specialist after they finish their education and apply their skills to real work.
This seminar will show the proven steps involved in understanding business branding and media advertising and key steps involved in creating a converting digital marketing strategy that converts prospects and leads into a professional career. This is a brilliant opportunity for business students, marketing students and sales teams (or anyone else interested in improving their digital marketing skills) to make a real impact on their career performance.
Who should join this course?
- Business, Marketing Student
- Communication and Media Student
- Business Owner, Sale Marketing People
What they will learn?
- Understand about branding
- Graphic designing technique for branding
- The importance of branding in business
- How to make branding awareness through the internet media platform
- Become a Digital Marketer and career opportunity